Thursday, February 7, 2013

Busted Free

Hello Friends and Family!
Yes, I am still alive and everything is going very well!     A big thank you to everyone who has been praying for me as I still haven’t experienced any of the scary side effects from taking the hormone blocker, Tamoxifin; which drastically decreases the chances of my cancer coming back.  This is a big win and such a relief!
I’ve recently started running again and am training for the St Patrick’s Day 5K Run in March.  You may remember in this blog, “The Sunshine Keeps Coming” when my friends Carla, Jessica and Patti made a banner and ran in my honor at the Williams Root 66 Run in Tulsa last fall.   I was very touched by their public display of support and will never forget this moment and how good it made me feel. 

Now that I am cured, thank you Sweet Jesus, and almost back to normal, we are going to run together in the St Patrick’s Day 5K Run supporting Special Olympics.  I will be so honored to be participating with these ladies and each step I will be celebrating our friendship and thanking God for allowing me to be active again.

No comments:

Post a Comment